Kansas City, MO
Marketing is the core of MarksNelson’s growth. Whether it is executing on our niche strategies, helping us tackle our image in the marketplace or preparing a proposal, marketing keeps this company growing and presenting at our best. This is a perfect position for a marketing professional who has experience and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to help build a department.
The Marketing Manager will work closely with the Managing Partner, Growth Strategist, niche teams, and practice leaders to support the firm’s business development activities and enhance MarksNelson’s brand in our target markets.
- Work closely with the Growth Strategist to execute on the firm’s marketing strategy.
- Manage marketing department team members and outsourced vendors and contractors.
- Manage the firm’s brand across all media, ensuring consistent and proper usage.
- Ensure proper messaging and quality standards are met in all marketing materials.
- Work closely with niche leaders on the execution of their growth strategies.
- Conduct client and brand research to enhance client satisfaction and retention.
- Oversee ad spend and placements.
- Oversee and manage the firm’s website content, structure and ranking on search engines.
- Oversee and manage social media strategies to engage clients and prospects, driving traffic to the firm’s website and expanding our digital media footprint.
- Manage online and digital content, optimizing for search engine visibility.
- Oversee and manage all marketing tracking and reporting, including web analytics, social media analytics, event tracking, and more.
- Provide strategic proposal support.
- Oversee CRM and pipeline strategy and process.
- Outline and document all marketing and sales department processes and procedures.
- Oversee special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration or related field, MBA or other advanced degree is a plus.
- At least 8 years of relevant marketing experience, preferably in a professional services environment.
- Experience working with advertising agencies, media buyers, PR professionals, and others to deliver creative material.
- Advanced technology skills (i.e. websites, email marketing software, social media).
- Thrives on attention to detail and providing flawless execution.
- Excellent communication and writing skills with a high level of professionalism.
- Proven time management and project management skills.
- Strong MS Office Skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
We are proud to offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and an ideal work/life balance.
If you are a dedicated team player that can continue our commitment to client service and are looking to move your career forward make sure to apply now!
We are committed to growing a successful, respected organization known for serving as our clients’ trusted advisors by providing a level of service and expertise that is on par with international, national, and regional firms. MarksNelson is dedicated to helping our clients, our company, our professionals, and the community around us to Move Forward.
Our professionals Get On Their Mark every day in an environment that encourages us to live our values:
Commitment: There is no substitute for personal attention. It enables us to truly connect, so we can understand perspectives, anticipate your needs, and provide the best solutions.
Curiosity: At MarksNelson, we think curiosity is a virtue. We work to understand not only what our clients do, but why they do it.
Excellence: The team at MarksNelson believes that the smallest point can be just as important as your biggest line item. Our goal is to deliver a quality product, prepared with great attention to detail and accuracy.
Vigilance: We are vigilant about everything we do. The truth is…every firm says they will put you first. MarksNelson does more, by keeping on track and informed. We want to collaborate with you to provide you with the solutions that you need.
If curiosity, excellence, commitment, and vigilance strike you as more than words, then perhaps, we should Move Forward…together.
Visit our website at www.MarksNelsonCPA.com