Writer/Content Development SpecialistOrganization:
Rea & AssociatesLocation:
Virtual or Columbus, OH
Are you looking for a rewarding career that will challenge you to grow professionally while providing you with the time and flexibility necessary to enjoy life beyond the office? The award-winning marketing department at the Top 100 accounting firm Rea & Associates is looking to hire a creative, organized, high-energy individual with superior writing skills, a designer’s eye, and an outgoing personality for the position of content development specialist to join the team as a remote employee, or locally in our Dublin, Ohio office. The ideal content development specialist will be self-motivated, persuasive, eager to learn, dependable and, above all, an excellent communicator. We’re looking for someone with demonstrated storytelling abilities across a variety of mediums and a knack for transforming technical concepts into easy-to-understand ideas that engage readers in the B2B space. This position supports firm growth through the development of thought leadership, including articles/blog posts, podcasts, videos, and strategic nurture campaigns to help identify and pursue opportunities.
With the option for this to be a remote position, we expect the newest member of our forward-thinking team to have no problem creating and delivering high-quality content that meets specific deadlines, regardless of their geographic location.
To be considered for the position, please be prepared to submit a portfolio and writing sample.
At Rea & Associates, people come first, which is demonstrated by a family-friendly culture and a strong commitment to work-life balance. The firm offers competitive compensation, a robust benefits plan, and opportunities for continued personal growth and professional advancement. Rea team members work hard, but they have fun along the way. If you enjoy writing, have a passion for creating content that drives results, and are interested in shaping the buyer journey and driving the client experience, apply today
• Work with the firm’s subject matter experts to write and edit email copy, blog posts, newsletter articles, press releases, proposals and other thought leadership pieces (i.e. case studies, e-books, whitepapers)
• Design marketing material, including infographics, ads, direct mail, sell sheets, invitations
• Manage the firm’s content calendar
• Write scripts for videos and podcasts, as needed
• Make website updates
• Coordinate email newsletter distribution
• Serve as editor of the firm’s digital newsletters.
• Use marketing automation to create and facilitate nurture campaigns
• Assist in pre-and post-production of Rea & Associates’ weekly podcast, unsuitable on Rea Radio
• Assist with other media relations, marketing and communications campaigns
• Assist with the firm’s search engine optimization strategy
• Assist with proposalsQualifications:
• Must have a minimum of three years of prior marketing experience (experience in professional services or B2B is desirable)
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field
• Must be located within the United States
• Must have experience with marketing automation; Marketo experience is highly preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
• Knowledge and experience working with Adobe creative software, including InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and PhotoshopPreferred Qualifications:
• Strong ability to plan and organize work
• Reliable and detail-oriented
• Ability to think outside the box and be fearless while maintaining professionalism
• Stellar written and oral communications skills (Proficient in AP Style)
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics is a plus
• Proficiency with lead scoring
• Flexibility to work and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
Rea and Associates is an equal opportunity employer. The company prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.