Marketing & Research Senior Associate - Technology Industry Organization:
US - Open to Location
Armanino’s Technology Industry Practice is a rapidly growing, multi-faceted group that reaches across the entire firm. We pride ourselves on being entrepreneurial and listening to the demands of our clients. From Gaming to Digital Media to Life Sciences and beyond, our continued expansion and investment in our service, solutions, and go-to-market strategy embody our client-centric focus. We are looking to add a self-starter who is excited about making an impact on our team through researching, understanding the industry, and elevating new ideas and opportunities to the team.
As the Marketing & Research Senior Associate for the Technology Industry group, you will be a key player in supporting Armanino’s industry focused go-to-market strategy by helping us expand our regional and national eminence as technology industry experts. You will research, identify, synthesize, and disseminate information on external and internal technology trends and identify marketing opportunities. You will work closely with the technology team to write content, collaborate with stakeholder groups (client engagement, sales, internal communications and industry leadership, etc.), and manage projects. The internal circulation of client successes (related to Armanino and not), breaking news, and up-and-coming trends will be an important responsibility of this role. Experience working within professional services firms and understanding the business-to-business (B2B) marketing and sales environment is needed.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Takes ownership of being a technology industry expert and go-to knowledge resource within the firm.
- Identifies and disseminates technology market trends, competitor trends, referral and partnership opportunities.
- Produces actionable market intelligence and brings recommendations to marketing manager, technology leadership, internal communications, client engagement and sales teams.
- Maintains deep knowledge and remains connected and on the forefront of technology news, thought leaders in technology, and top industry events and associations.
- Demonstrates analytical and strategic thinking skills to look at the larger industry picture and opportunities for the firm.
- Hands-on and intellectually agile in order to work in a fast-paced environment and support subvertical market segments within our technology practice (e.g., Gaming, Life Sciences, HealthTech, Digital Media, SaaS)
- Creates content through excellent writing skills for articles, emails, webinars and other marketing and communications efforts.
- Aids marketing manager in the development of key messaging and value that drives engagement to meet overall goals of key industry groups and service lines.
- Assists marketing manager in the project management of events, webinars, articles, and email campaign, from initial ideation through final deliverable.
- Measure's effectiveness of efforts such as campaigns, social media efforts, events, and internal communications reach.
- Ensures all campaign content or firm communications (internal or external) are on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice.
BUT WAIT... THERE'S MORE!
Education and Experience
- A bachelor’s in marketing, communications, English, or a related field (or related experience)
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in professional services marketing or B2B marketing; accounting or financial services/wealth management firm preferred.
- Ability to work independently, on multiple projects at once and collaborate with remote team members and management.
- Excellent project management skills and the flexibility to prioritize changing workloads.
- Proactive with strong organizational, research, writing and communication skills.
- Willingness to share ideas and contribute to a collaborative effort.
Now, the fine print...
Armanino LLP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Armanino LLP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Armanino LLP expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Armanino LLP’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
For positions based in San Francisco, consistent with the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, an arrest and conviction record will not automatically disqualify a qualified applicant from consideration.