Senior Digital MarketerOrganization:
RemoteClick here to apply
Fieldguide builds enterprise automation and collaboration software that powers leading assurance and advisory firms. Our customers include top-100 CPA firms, who trust Fieldguide to deliver efficient risk and compliance audits for leading companies. By digitizing and automating the end-to-end engagement workflow, we are enabling firms to add differentiated value to their clients.
Our platform augments practitioner expertise with a flexible workflow automation engine across a variety of trust and transparency services, such as cyber and information security standards like SOC 2, NIST CSF, and ISO 27001, in addition to regulatory standards like SOX404 and PCI DSS, on a single, cloud-native platform.The role:
As Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you will work directly with our Head of Marketing, VP of Sales, and our CEO, to play an essential role in building Fieldguide’s marketing function from the ground up. You will make a significant impact by managing our campaigns to drive engagement in target accounts and creating a pipeline for our sales teams. What you’ll do:
• Own end-to-end development and management of campaigns across digital channels, including strategy, campaign setup, A/B testing, localization, and reporting
• Build a demand generation program that ensures a healthy top of funnel
• Partner with our sales team to help support account based initiatives, targeted sales campaigns, and social channel presence
• Outline the digital customer journey from awareness to conversion for a new customer of Fieldguide
• Write and publish articles that speak to our customers' needs
• Present key trends to senior leadership on the impact of our digital marketing activities
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure engaging and consistent brand messaging across channels The unicorn we’re looking for:
• 2-6 years of digital marketing experience at leading B2B enterprise software organizations. You are a digital marketer with potential to grow into a management role (or you already have experience leading a digital marketing team).
• A strong understanding of all digital acquisition channels, including display, search, social, lead buys and content sponsorships
• Knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, CRM systems (Hubspot)
• Deep industry knowledge of assurance and advisory services, preferably with exposure to cybersecurity or regulatory standards. Prior experience marketing to accounting or other professional services firms is preferred.
• Storyteller with excellent written and verbal communication skills. You have an obsessive attention to detail.
• A scrappy self-starter who is comfortable with navigating ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Mission-first team player. You’re joining an early-stage, hard-working team that trusts each other deeply. We won’t compromise on this.About Fieldguide:
Fieldguide is establishing the State of Trust for global commerce. We aim to make security and compliance a business enabler for every organization. Through our network of the market’s best professionals, all powered by Fieldguide, companies are able to establish customer trust like never before.
We’re based in San Francisco, CA, but built as a remote-first company that enables you to do your best work from anywhere. We're backed by top investors including Y Combinator, Floodgate, 8VC, and many more.
At Fieldguide, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company that celebrates individuals of all
backgrounds. We’re an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants.