Timonium, Maryland / Hybrid Opportunity
Are you passionate about all things marketing & PR-related? Are you ready to take on a new challenge where you get to help shape the success of a team and its brand? We are looking for a highly-motivated person to join our Marketing and Business Development department within KatzAbosch. This department is responsible for providing marketing and public relations to increase, improve and enhance the firm’s business development efforts.
The primary responsibility of the Marketing Associate is to provide administrative support and planning within the Marketing and Business Development department. To perform these duties requires a working knowledge of marketing practices, high-level communication, and analytic skills to help drive the Firm’s marketing and business development strategic plan and formulate goals and objectives consistent with its mission.
This is a hybrid job opportunity for qualified candidates.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Database Administration - Maintains marketing-related databases, including but not limited to Constant Contact.
• Website Management - Keeps Firm’s websites content current. Additionally, supports managing the marketing section of the firm’s intranet (SharePoint).
• Social Media Administration - Assists in managing and growing the Firm’s and its sister entity’s social media presence, including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google, etc.
• Monitors, evaluates, and reports to Marketing Director on web, social media, and CRM analytics to help identify trends and opportunities.
• Event Coordination – In charge of preparation and execution of Firm’s niche conferences, exhibitor shows and webinars including planning, registration of attendees, attendance, and event review and follow-up.
• Represents the Firm through participation in professional, charitable, and/or civic organizations and networking events under the direction of the Marketing Director.
• Maintains inventory of the firm’s event promotional material. Responsible for notifying Marketing Director if reorders are needed and managing vendor relationships. Makes marketing promotional materials available for seminars, public speaking opportunities, and other needs.
• Content Marketing Management - Assists with designing and writing corporate marketing collateral including newsletters, product sheets, employee bios, invitations, Power Point presentations, press releases, and other marketing collateral as needed.
• Supports the content marketing program through blog / article administration, media outreach, email and social media campaigns.
• Video Content Producer – supports content marketing program by scheduling, recording, and editing the Firm’s experts on their subject matter for client and community outreach campaigns. Adobe Premiere Pro editing software knowledge preferred, but training offered.
• Brand Ambassador Coordination – Assists with firm’s sponsorship obligations and coordinates internal notifications about community events to attend to support business development and client relationship efforts. Provides assistance with registering employees for their business development/client relationship activities.
• Primary contact and responsible for use of corporate logos. Keeps logo formats updated and available to Firm members and strategic partners.
• Assists Marketing Director with coordinating pipeline reports, sales reports, proposal tracking, and other sales team support as needed.
• Holds basic knowledge of CRM and sales cycle administration.
• Conducts competitor, client, and market research.
• Coordinates marketing mailings including production, printing and distribution.
• Assists Marketing Director with other projects as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE ABILITY/SKILLS REQUIRED
Position requires one to three years previous experience in a marketing support role with B.A./B.S. in marketing, business, communications or related field. Knowledge of marketing and public accounting promotion principles and theories preferred. Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees and the public. Skilled in developing marketing campaigns, brochures, and other promotional materials. Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel; and knowledge of web-based text editors such as Word Press.
APPLY HERE: https://www.katzabosch.com/careers/marketing-associate/