Job Title: Business Development AssociateCompany: KNAVLocation: Atlanta, GADescription:
KNAV is a full-service accounting firm with multiple locations around the globe. It is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. KNAV provides an environment where employees can grow their careers while also maintaining good work life balance.
KNAV is currently seeking to hire a young enterprising business development associate in our Atlanta office. Position Description: Business Development Associate.
A business development associate’s primary role will be to help the firm gain more clients hence increasing the total revenues. A BDA will need to successfully network with professionals and companies and establish and maintain such relationships. A BDA is also required to possess good presentation skills, ability to tactfully handle potential clients and will assist partners and managers to negotiate and close deals. Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university (business, accounting, or marketing degrees are required).
• Business development experience within professional services is preferred. More specifically in the accounting or business consulting field. 1-2 years’ experience required.
• Strong conceptual selling skills combined with strong sales performance.
• Ability to connect with a wide range of personality types.
• Demonstrate ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to effectively prioritize work and manage time in an environment requiring balance of responsiveness to multiple advisors.
• Demonstrate a professional image, self-confidence and positive attitude.
• High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
• Understanding of digital and social media technologies to drive marketing and sales efforts.
• Build strong working relationships at peer and client levels. Benefits Provided:
• Flexible Spending Account
• 401 (k) eligible for contribution after 1 year of employment
• 30 days Paid time off Send resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org