Job Title: Marketing/Proposal Specialist
Organization: Grassi & Co. CPAs, PC
Location: New York, NY
Grassi & Co. is a premier professional service organization specializing in accounting, auditing, tax, technology, and business consulting services. Headquartered in Manhattan, the firm is a dominant presence in the NY Metro Area. Grassi & Co. has been ranked one of the top 100 largest Firms in the U.S. by both INSIDE Public Accounting and Accounting Today, the 21st largest firm in the New York Metropolitan area by Crain’s New York Business and among the Top 10 Largest Firms on Long Island by Long Island Business News. Grassi & Co. specializes in professional services for the Construction, Not-for-Profit, Manufacturing & Distribution, Architecture & Engineering, Financial Services, Technology and Healthcare industries, among others. The firm also has offices in Long Island and includes over two dozen partners and a staff of nearly 200.
The Marketing/ Proposal Specialist is responsible for creating RFP responses, formal proposals, presentations and other marketing tools used to present the firm’s capabilities and pricing to prospective clients. You will work closely with our various department and niche leaders to help develop and implement customized marketing collateral to address specific client goals.
• Proactively develop and manage the firm’s proposal and pipeline processes to best position Firm practitioners to effectively present and win new opportunities.
• Manage the firm’s archive of proposals, thought leadership and proposal content, including proposal and presentation templates.
• Act as the liaison between the marketing and business development functions.
• Work collaboratively and act as the dedicated marketing professional for designated industry groups, championing all related marketing projects.
• Support and/or lead special projects and initiatives as directed by supervisor.
• Maintain current knowledge of emerging industry trends and apply those concepts in innovative ways.
• Work closely with leaders to:
o Lead marketing efforts.
o Gather and maintain relevant client lists, opportunities, industry research and information, competitor insights, etc.
o Develop and share ideas and best practices.
o Identify high-potential targets and form Pursuit Teams.
o Share industry insights and knowledge.
o Monitor and report results.
o Establish industry/service differentiation.
o Research industry issues, developments, and trends.
o Conduct research and market.
o Integrate market research and competitive data into industry/service line strategic marketing plans as well as specific marketing.
o Participate in professional organizations, independent study, etc.
o Integrate new knowledge, skills, and best practices into daily work and share with colleagues as appropriate.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience developing, writing, and producing RFP responses, proposals and sales presentations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a relevant field.
• Excellent project and calendar management skills.
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to consistently produce.
• Problem solving experience with contemporary solutions for marketing initiatives that impact the customer experience, the property, and the marketplace.
For more information, contact Sarah Cirelli, Marketing Practice Leader at Scirelli@grassicpas.com.