Marketing Manager - Tax ServicesCompany:
Moss Adams brings more West to business. More than a location, it’s a way of doing business in which innovation thrives and optimism abounds. At Moss Adams, we’re excited by the greatness of possibility and the extraordinary potential for companies and individuals to prosper.
With more than 2,900 professionals across 20-plus locations in the West and beyond, we provide the world’s most innovative companies with specialized accounting, consulting, and wealth management services to help them embrace emerging opportunity.
The Marketing Manager - Tax Services directs marketing strategy for the Moss Adams Tax Specialty and National Tax practices to raise awareness of our expertise and drive demand. The Marketing Manager promotes a focused marketing approach across the practice, and leverages marketing and administrative resources for successful execution of marketing initiatives. This position is client service oriented, and works collaboratively with sales and marketing colleagues as well as client service professionals.Responsibilities:
• In collaboration with key stakeholders, create and drive integrated marketing strategies that support team growth goals and are aligned to the firm’s marketing and brand strategy. Analyze and report marketing results, recommending and driving change to improve success. Includes developing and managing a marketing budget
• Manage marketing communications campaigns to drive awareness, including advertising, digital marketing, email marketing, and media relations in collaboration with national marketing. Understand target personas, and advise on building communications to best reach target audience
• Drive effective messaging across mediums, including website, collateral, webcasts, content marketing, and proposal content in collaboration with national marketing
• Pursue and coordinate sponsorship, speaking, tradeshow, and event opportunities to enhance firm reputation and increase exposure with target audience
• Foster relationships with external organizations, driving firm involvement to raise brand awareness and create effective sales and marketing opportunities
• Collaborate with national marketing to manage client experience and other programs within the tax practice
• Collaborate with the regional sales team to support growth initiatives and ensure marketing and sales alignment
• Oversee use of CRM to execute effective marketing programs
• Serve as the career advisor for assigned junior marketing personnel, providing coaching and performance management. Help foster a collegial, effective team culture
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
• Minimum of 5 years of related experience with progressive marketing responsibility in a complex organization required; experience in public accounting or professional services environment preferred
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and decision-making ability. Creative and persistent problem solver
• Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Previous experience with CRM system and knowledge of email marketing tools
• Efficiency with Microsoft Office
• Working knowledge of SharePoint
• Willingness to travel to the firm’s key markets and attend marketing meetings/conferences
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
To learn more about the competitive benefits Moss Adams provides, and to apply for this job please visit: https://mossadams.taleo.net/careersection/6/jobdetail.ftl?job=17062&lang=en&sns_id=mailto#.W3cfpCn0gl4.mailto